Follow Me Button of Twitter is very useful in every blogger because their followers can update your new blog post.
If I have 500 followers in Twitter. Every time I post a new entry for my blog I tweet the link of my blog entry. If only 250 followers of mine can see my updated tweet they will click the link I tweet. And automatically my blog traffic on the day I post a new entry is 250 visitors.
Followers in Twitter is very helpful in increasing the blog traffic.
Twitter Follow Me
There are many buttons available online buy getting the code of the chosen button. In the Twitter Site you can also get the button code and put it on the blog if you like.
Steps Putting the Button for Blogger Site:
- Choose a button you like
- Copy the code
- Go to your blogger account. Sign In if not log in yet.
- Go to Design Tab
- Then click the "Add Gadget"
- Put the Title(e.g. Follow Me) and code
- Then Save
- And put the Gadget in the place you want.
In Wordpress, you can also put the code you copied in your wordpress site. But eventually, you can do it in a simpliest way.
- Click the Plug-in in your Dashboard site
- After Click Add New
- You can search by putting the keywords: "twitter", "follow me", "twitter button" or any related words
- Then choose the following search results.
- Click Install Plug-in
- In changing the user of the Follow Me Button you can edit it "Setting" Page