If you loved to customized your Google Logo every time you open Google website, I will share this simple steps on how to customize your Google Logo for Firefox.
Note: Read the steps carefully.
1. You must install GreaseMonkey add-on in Firefox. If you have the Greasemonkey add-on, restart your firefox browser
2. Install Necessary Script
3. After the step 1 and step 2, Open now Google website
4. Double Click the image of Google, and a box appear with textbox for Title and color
5. Type the text you want and assign a color in every character
6. Different numbers represent different color: 1 – Blue, 2 – Red, 3 – Yellow, 4 – Green or other – Random.
7. Then, click "CHANGE" button
8. Thats it! Enjoy your new Personalized Google Logo!
I know that it's now popular but I just wanna share in the case for all Internet Newbie. :)
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment.