Why Apply EON Card?
Bloggers, through the ads in the blog it can earn a money when somebody click on the ads. Mostly of ads company like Google Adsense, Bidvertiser, Infolinks will payout the money through Paypal. Paypal is a safest way to transact online whether buying, selling or any transactions.
Internet Users, their are some internet users that earning online. Some program are pay-per-click, pay-per-read, pay-per-survey and many more. Some of it offers Paypal payout.
Before you can withdraw the money you must to verify your Paypal account buy the use of credit card, and bank account the linkable to Paypal.
EON Card is an easiest way to verified it. EON Card is offered in the Philippines by The UnionBank of the Philippines that link also to Paypal.
Who can apply?
Anyone can apply as long you have a valid id's. Valid ID's is use for applying for the card.
How to apply EON Card?
STEPS IN APPLYING FOR A UNIONBANK EON VISA ELECTRON CARD:
1. Make sure you have at least two (2) valid IDs and photocopies of it;
- Current Driver’s License
- Permit to Carry Firearms
- New Social Security System (SSS) card
- Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) ecard
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- New Tax Identification Number (TIN) card
- Postal ID
- National Statistics Office (NSO) authenticated Birth Certificate
- NSO authenticated Marriage License
- Original and unexpired National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance
- Police clearance
- Digitized Voter’s ID
- Philhealth card
- Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) / Senior Citizen card
- ACR Identity card (I-card)
Other Valid IDs;
- Consular ID
- Barangay certification
- Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) / Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) card
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Government office ID
- Certification from National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) certification
- PRA Special Resident Retiree VISA (SRRV) ID
- Other Valid IDs issued by the Government.
- Major Credit Cards with picture
2. Prepare 350 Pesos (price when I applied) as payment for the Unionbank EON VISA Electroncard issuance (already covers the VISA Electron annual fee).3. Go to a Unionbank branch near you (advisable) or apply online (currently unavailable).4. Fill up the Application Form for EON card, make sure you provide your personal details correctly.5. Pay 350 Pesos as card issuance fee (already covers the VISA Electron annual fee).6. Wait for seven (7) banking days (Monday to Friday are banking days) for your card issue.7. On the seventh banking day, call your branch and ask if your card is ready for pick-up.8. When you receive your card, you will also receive a sealed paper that contains your 4-digit card PIN. You can’t use your card yet. It usually takes about 24 hours upon activation of your card or ask the bank officer who gave your card about you card’s activation time.9. When your card is already activated, go to the nearest Unionbank ATM machine and change the original 4-digit card PIN to your desired PIN.10. Now you are ready to apply for a Unionbank EON Cyber Account. This online account is going to be used to track your card transactions. It’s much faster than conventional monthly statement of account via snail mail.
- Company ID
- Current School ID, for students